Check this out, this is the company that's helping me out with the pre-production, production, and post-production with my recordings, the cool thing is that I too have been helping them out, so it seems to be like we're becoming partners, one thing is for sure, they have helped me out more than I have helped them. One way of helping them out has been by doing all of their graphic designs, like this one. What do you think? Keeper or no no?
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Rokmag
Check this out, this is the company that's helping me out with the pre-production, production, and post-production with my recordings, the cool thing is that I too have been helping them out, so it seems to be like we're becoming partners, one thing is for sure, they have helped me out more than I have helped them. One way of helping them out has been by doing all of their graphic designs, like this one. What do you think? Keeper or no no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment