Friday, August 29, 2008

New Camera!


I'm so happy! I finally got a digital camera! I know it's kinda too late to be cheering for something so last century. But the truth is, I've never had a camera in my life, I usually have been the one who always had someone else's camera to take Pics. Parties, concerts, gatherings, etc. People usually come to me when it's time to take pictures, I don't know why, maybe because I'm the best, just kidding. But really, I'm a very good photographer. I guess that's the main reason why I didn't buy a camera, because I wanted a really expensive one...but now days cameras are so good that they don't need to be expensive in order to get a great resolution...

It's a great camera, and to prove it here's a picture I took in my house. By the way, that's Heredes' amp in the back (thank you Heredes), he lend it to me for a little bit, and I've been enjoying it to the fullest.

No comments: