Thursday, August 21, 2008

Finally, I started blogging (again)



After a long time of no show I've come back to start blogging, hopefully now I'll get even more page views than before...I know you guys are gonna enjoy it, feel free to drop a comment, yes a comment, I know it's boring to just sit down and read what other people have to say, but usually people do this when they have nothing else better to do, like for instance, you. It's interesting how people often get tired when they are given a task or responsibility, just knowing that you have to start working makes you drowsy, and the worst thing is, that there's nothing else better to do...well, look no further, because I am now in charge of killing your time...whenever you want time to fly by, simply stop by here...

I'll let you know something, my bloggin' skills have increased a lot...since I started, so don't be hating when you wish you had posted something similar to what I have. No offense.

So, sit back and relax because from now on your office time will pass by; just make sure your boss doesn't catch you here reading this because you can get in trouble. And I for one am not gonna get held responsible,lol.

God Bless,
Mike

No comments: